BREATH OF GOD MINISTRIES -                          Dr. Wayne M. Reynolds
RSS

Recent Posts

Three Reasons Why Jesus Never Panicked in a Storm
Resurrection Sunday Message: The Resurrection of Optimism and Hope
THE COVID-19 MINISTRY OF GOD OR MAN?
WHAT PATH ARE WE GOING DOWN?
LIVING YOUR PURPOSE IN 2018

Your Thoughts???
powered by

My Blog

September Musings (Edited)

"September Musings" (edited)
By Dr. Wayne M. Reynolds

September came as expected. Right on time she was. She has never, ever been late, never guilty of that sneaky sort, popping up out of nowhere. September would never do that. Not to me. We saw her coming at mid August with her windy announcements. Every calendar placed her ninth, every year right before October. I know her. Falling leaves in my back yard also launched an early warning. My eyes said to my only brain OMG, but they really shouldn't have. This was our fifty-eighth season looking at these. Mine eyes have seen the glory, viewed this Prussian blue blanket hovering and suspended above, this blue-toned sky, seen this quiet portrait so many times before.

September muses,... the sun is a little cooler now. Winter is but a breath away, emptying her white powdery substance from the sky on every pathway. Coats and blankets, boots and hot chocolate decorating the landscape of every morning, noon and night. This feels right. Some of us even like this chilly sight. Burrrrrrrrrrrrr. Yet, God really loves us. I know. He really does though. Bundle up, its going to be here a while. But then again, winter clothes have such a snazzy razzle dazzle style.

September musings, raining football games, sprinkling touchdowns every weekend, laying down its sneaky tension on every marriage and loving couple's free time. This is not evil, trust me. It'll pass. Half full is still your glass. Right? Right?  Some ladies may want to say, Football you can kiss my,...

September musings, that cool breeze swirling through the trees. That magical sound moving with ease, dancing in both my ears. Worry-free is me, when I let go of me. Every inch of me pauses to greet thee, September muses belong to me. I love you so much, shifting the earth around me, like the calm of every sundown you show me. Oh my dear, you September muses.

You carve out the center core of every poetic door. September skies, you are My Sherrie Amour. Pretty little one that I adore. Give me more. Give me more. Give me more. I know you must soon leave us all, and launch your orange and yellow-filled fall. One question before you stand tall before us all, and push us into another falling fall. Where does God keep the karma that fuels the wings of the heavens? Ahhhhhh,.....

My September Musings. September Musings. September Musings.

16 Comments to September Musings (Edited):

Comments RSS
aussie assignment writer on Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:09 AM
Ohh nice. I must say this blog post is really beautifully written. Absolutely loving the way you have described the views and the breezes. Great job.

Amrita on Monday, December 24, 2018 4:46 AM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me.

buy homework on Monday, June 10, 2019 7:33 AM
Wao this is a really good effort of sharing this post. I am looking to buy papers for my thesis. Can you really guide me for this? Thanks.

Spiderman Jacket on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:17 AM
Thank you for a wonderful overview of how to clean hardwood floors!

Spiderman Jacket on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:04 AM
This is an excellent post I have seen thanks to sharing it.

Ujackets on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:22 AM
I have just visited your website, and I am glad to read the articles.

Michael Jackson Costume on Saturday, July 27, 2019 1:11 AM
It's great to see this post. I really appreciate your work

Gemini Man Jacket on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 3:26 AM
Nice and interesting post,I appreciate your hard work,keep uploading more, Thank you for sharing valuable information.

Useless Websites on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:13 AM
September Musings (Edited) Useless Websites

unlock your hip flexors coupon on Monday, March 30, 2020 9:03 AM
Security is simply too smart and their leadership and coming up with has gone tiny scale and restricted to in-country attacks on innocent individuals in bazaars.

sqribble coupon code on Monday, March 30, 2020 9:03 AM
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

small tattoos on Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:03 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

hannah on Saturday, April 4, 2020 2:07 PM
https://trueclassics.net/123movies/ Movies ordinarily installs popular videos and movies from cyberlockers around the web, permitting them to have content from Netflix, Amazon Prime, cam tears, and DVD tore content legitimately from piracy sites.

Assignment Help London on Monday, April 13, 2020 4:37 AM
GotoAssignmenthelp Service is a well-established and prominent name in providing high-quality essay writing assignment help online to students since almost a decade. You can trust our academic ghost writers completely to get best quality write-ups including case studies, research proposals, dissertations and theses, and more. It is the best Javascript Assignment service. Students should always keep themselves ready to meet the university requirements in order to achieve good grades, moreover, they prefer attending lengthy classes instead of writing assignments. Students who are not comfortable with writing assignments can avail university Assignment Services help at Gotoassignmenthelp Services comparatively low prices.

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:25 AM
Pandora
Adidas Yeezy
Pandora Soldes 2020
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Mafia

Sonic the Hedgehog Varsity Jacket on Monday, June 15, 2020 11:42 AM
I am so happy to come across this piece of write up, very much advanced my understanding to the next top level. Great job and continue to do same.